At The Dental District, we believe that everyone should have access to quality dental care. That’s why we offer convenient and affordable payment options so that you can get your treatment done without delay.
- Credit Cards. Visa & Master Card (please notify your bank in advance that you will be making payments in Mexico, to avoid the bank blocking your card).
- Wire Transfer. United Medical Credit.
- DocPay. Online payment portal (available only for US accounts and credit/debit cards).
- Checks (only advances).
- Pay As You Go. Pay for the work you get done at a time on each visit throughout your dental treatment.
- USA / PPO Dental Insurance. We collect your insurance information to verify your benefits and estimate the expected coverage from your insurance carrier, as well as any out-of-pocket expenses (if any), before starting your dental treatment. Learn more here.
Have any questions? Please, feel free to contact us: USA: (858) 832 – 4027 | MX: (664) 454 – 0024